Helping Families Reunite
At Rogers & Rogers, PC, we have assisted numerous relatives, fiancés, and fiancées of U.S. citizens obtain permanent or temporary visas that enable them to live in the U.S. The process can seem long and beset with needless delays. Our experience in such matters can smooth the path for a successful visa application.
Call us at (412) 434-7500 to arrange for a consultation. An attorney at Rogers & Rogers, PC can explain the process, discuss potential obstacles, and explore how we could help you achieve your immigration goals.
At Rogers & Rogers, PC, we help people in all types of family immigration matters, including:
Permanent Family Immigration
- Immediate Relatives — parents, spouses and children (under age 21) of U.S. citizens
- First Preference — unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens
- Second Preference — spouses and children, and unmarried sons and daughters of lawful permanent residents
- Third Preference — married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens
- Fourth Preference — brothers and sisters of adult U.S. citizens
- K-1 visas (Fiancé and Fiancée visa)
- K-2 visas (Dependents of K-1 visa holders)
- K-3 visas (Spouses of U.S. citizens)
Understanding the Nuances of Consular Processing
Because Rogers & Rogers, PC works regularly with United States consulates abroad, we understand the many nuances and pitfalls that can delay or jeopardize a visa application. For each case we handle which will require consular processing, we advise our clients and take every action well in advance to ensure that when they arrive for their interviews, everything goes smoothly.
K Visa Processing
Although K visas are technically temporary visas, they are in reality a hybrid visa type designed to facilitate a marriage and eventually lead to permanent residency. However, there are strict rules regarding fiancé and fiancée visa applications. Our firm has extensive experience in fiancé visa and fiancée visa cases and will work to facilitate the issuance of such a visa as quickly as possible.
Whether it involves the permanent emigration of a family member, a fiancée visa, employment authorization, eventual U.S. citizenship, or any other immigration matter, Rogers & Rogers, PC will work to achieve your immigration goals in the fastest and most efficient manner possible.